2011年5月30日星期一

when I slipped away through a small alley

 28 years old, and love God or refuse to patronize me, watching the men one by one into my little nest, I hold brother left children like picking up a hot potato, became stragglers and disbanded soldiers act as matchmaker for people from a large team. To urge parents worry me, "love 9 points to close the supermarket, you only have 10 minutes left, quick pick! ”
I can't help laughing, talking about the supermarket has a funny story.

A year ago, mothers Trustees tell me Department of a supermarket food processing salesperson. Introducer says, this talented, personable, but have not found his place. Due to the mother's face, the Miss love scale on a "sledgehammer". He and I walk in the absence of a tree on the street. He is wearing is common, but the body is great enough that people rely on. In the conversation, I find his tolerance and humour, will soon give birth to favor to him. We walked on, he from time to time take a look at me, his eyes showed sincerity touched me deeply. We is near, a gust of wind blew, I smell he gives off a funny smell, the smell of crab. He has also been found, said: "this is my career. "I smell walking about 800 metres. At this time, his mobile phone ringing, he went to talk to. In this, when I slipped away through a small alley.

Escape to me, Dad annoying very. I said, "love is romantic, who met with crab flavor of love? "Dad was sighing, said:" love to see a little far. Smell a little crab will miss such a good man! You know, seafood was expensive. ”

Occurs when the deviation of fate is in the municipal reform of Government. That exudes crab flavor of salespersons to overcome drag thousands of hard to obtain the Government civil servants, to a section of the secretariat functions, did my boss. When he appears in the Office, we were shocked. I guess he would synergy had been the pride of the head, not look sideways through with me, but he did not, just looked at me with a slight smile. I really wanted to reach out to his hateful smile erased.

Next day, we work together every day, he gave off a faint smell of smoke that fascinated me. Remember the smell of crab flavor, I admire my dad said that sentence: a little love to look far. I really regret heartbroken child pain penetrating heart which should not be left without saying goodbye.

He revealed to work in an exhaustive, deeply appreciate the leadership, was flushed with success. People came to tell his girlfriend a bunch a bunch, girls have long queues of initiative to deliver sth. to SB. 's home. I swing gate opener left out of the situation, I'm glad that only gives the best men 800 metres of pride.

Day office building a colleague got married, we all drink a happy occasion, we party with nine people. In front of the hotel, the beautiful bride wedding gorgeous in pink, I couldn't help but turn around and looked at a few more eyes, not was he caught. I quickly said, "brides really beautiful! "Next to jokingly by my colleagues:" you do the bride more beautiful. "I made a face red with shame. Take a furtive glance look at him, hitting his eye, our eyes met in the Hall in the turbid air, then to avoid Panic.

Sitting in the reception, I am sad, sit on the opposite, he never disclosed a little smile. We had just met eyes was hiding somewhere in my heart, in lively wedding runs into my head from time to time in, I am not. I can't see him again, buried his head in my mind: If there is no meeting of the 800 metres, we might have another start. At this point, a girl singing in the emotional on stage: "because tomorrow you will be the bride of others, let the last time I think of you. "The happy atmosphere so much I would like to escape, I withdraw first.

I walk slowly down the long corridors of Chrysanthemum, blessed ears ring with the sound, maybe next dinner on his wedding feast. I missed him, doomed the bride will not be me.

I go to when we first met on the street, measured along the 800-meter step by step, why not go at all? Blame the phone gave me the opportunity to leave, let me regret for life.

Parents see me looks sadly home, presumably also suffered a blow, grinning at once said: "love supermarket there are only 10 minutes to close the door, plenty of opportunities. ”

"He had flowers around the girls. "I almost cried. Dad: "now what is competition, not to mention you still have old 800 metres does! ”

I believe that the father of instigating, promoting their duel of love field.

First of all my attentions to answer the phone, as long as it is the girl for him, I will say that he is not. One day, I send a file, a careless, found him and the girl on the phone, look around no one, I hit 3,721 picked up a cup of water to the ground, "bang" sound broken sound came, like my heart.

"You on the phone noise bothers me, I'd like to fell all the cups are broken. "I do not know how God bless such a Word, all ears made him a face. My tears pour out, want to say and couldn't say: don't you know my heart?

A stalemate for a very long time, we almost don't talk, not even work said. Recall that night romantic and sad 800 m walk over again I have to ask ourselves: what qualifications does he have forgotten?
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论