2011年5月30日星期一

fighting to my mind a spasm

See my sulkily home, dad said: "from now on we must halt the clock, to extend the time for love supermarket closed. "I smile, said:" Dad, if you love, Chairman of the supermarket is just OK, can you say goes. "Dad said," maybe for my daughter, I volunteered to be a love, Chairman of the supermarket. ”

Christmas is coming, this is a sublimation lovers for love of the good old days. I saw him holding a green fluffy little monkey into the Office.

Hold small gifts to go to work, also romantic badly. I saw his little monkey into the drawer, began to prepare for a day's work. Colleagues asked him: "this monkey is a Christmas present? "He said:" Yes, to a girl, tonight is engaged to her. ”

"The engagement" these two words as one SAP, fighting to my mind a spasm, I got into the bathroom most of the day out, hated the little monkey. Love everything in the supermarket, I only care about this little monkey.

He happily whistling, waiting for the night, on Christmas night to enjoy the happiness of love.

Authorities met this afternoon, he arranged for me is on duty to answer the phone. I sit alone in the empty Office, the phone rings, I'm afraid of is that is about to spend Christmas Eve and his girl for him, preyed on to pick up the phone, but Dad called. He said: "love the supermarket is closed. Don't be afraid, steal his presents. "I can't help but come to his table, gently opened the drawer and into the eye is that little monkey, shy of caught, and I immediately closed the drawer. After a while, somebody knocked on, his. He asked: "did anyone find me? "I should have said" Yes, a girl who loves you have been waiting for you, that's me ", words to mouth I was swallowed. I pretended to be indifferent to said: "there is no. "Before he went up, opened the drawer looked at the little monkey, and looked at me, lest I steal.

He closed the door. Listened to his fading footsteps, I felt a desperate. Phone rang, also is the Chairman of my dad. Then received a call from him, I really wanted to cry in a: "Dad, the supermarket was closed. "Father most of the day didn't say a Word, my tears slowly slipped, Dad heard my cry, saying:" no, there are last minute, you just opened the drawer to the present as their own, you win. "Maybe dad was right, love is not hesitate. I wiped the tears, carry the thing through quickly opened the drawer and pull out small monkeys. My heart was jumping, I steal! Rational tube can't suppress a long time love. I posted on the monkey face, let this warm refreshing to the mind. No matter who caught at this time, I announced in this way, I love him.

But for a long time and no one came in, I think: I and he must have had no chance, I love the supermarket has finally closed. Being at a time when I was down, suddenly found the monkey wore a note in my pocket, it says: steal it, this is my heart.

My tears diffuse, and he has loved me, I am so silly and fell into his design and my dad love trap.

We came to have a common past of the streets, silently measuring 800 m. Suddenly, he stretched out his arms around a big, strong hands I: "this time, you will not escape! ”
interactive boardJuniors Dresses Party DressesJuniors ClothingCheap ClothesJuniors ClothingThermal paperLadies shoes
Thermal paperLadies shoesReplica Watches

没有评论:

发表评论