2010年12月27日星期一

Poorer half of the foot without shoes

Poorer half of the foot without shoes

Has a long history of shoes. About 5,000 years ago Yangshao period, there have been the most primitive animal skins sewn shoes. Shoes protect feet do not hurt people as a tool. The first people to overcome the special circumstances, to prevent foot discomfort or injury. Invented the fur shoes. Shoes to the present, to form like this now. Features a variety of styles of shoes everywhere.
I have a special hobby, it is like a pair of shoes. But I am not a blind buy, buying them, I only buy shoes for me and I will not follow suit, what's going on in society I must have something. I insist on for their own is the most beautiful. -
I rarely go shopping, just shopping and I will certainly not help to teach shoe store, if I look to fancy shoes, I will definitely buy a home, take it, otherwise I will not eat, sleep, I only took it home until the heart is full, will be intended to meet.
I recall working long, the basic wage is only tens of dollars; and I saw a pair of shoes, a hundred persons chart, the price of 368 yuan, when I see it like it was a good intense ideological struggle that ah, one I wrote: "can not buy", while the other I say: "I'm like, ah, do not buy I would be very difficult subject, I will not eat, sleep," and think about finally bought , having left it until now I have retired, although not always wear it, but I put it well protected, anyone who read it can not guess the actual age.
Have a saying that goes: "the foot without shoes, the poor half", that is, no matter what your wearing better clothes, pants, if not his shoes, then it is all in vain, which indicates that the shoes for everyone importance. -
Now, I have hundreds of pairs of shoes, and I think they like my child and I am ever more like it. Grow slowly with age, and I had come to know a simple and not simple truth, that is, a person's beauty is not a happy marriage, like feet, like the shoes do not fit together, so important. Is the best for their own, and it is the most beautiful, the beauty of the eyes of others it is just the beauty of the eyes of others, not necessarily for you, both the outsider does not necessarily make a lovely couple will be happy, because it just looks , in the end only you know is good, so I say I am friends around personality, never with any so-called trend, keep your style, I think, in this life is that no one can change my style. -
Shoes of material enjoyment, but also mental and physical enjoyment, the most important thing is to buy the shoes feel comfortable, followed by appearance. A pair of uncomfortable shoes, it is possible to walk because you have to change your own attitude and has the physical destruction of the United States, how can embody its value? Get a pair of comfortable shoes is not difficult, the key is to master the "secret."
I want to style is, comfortable and natural. Generous, decent.
Friendly reminder: a pair of shoes is best to try more than a few pairs of shoes of different sizes, comfortable and lightweight shoes will give you a single step the wind.

没有评论:

发表评论